Before 1 Jan 2018
VAT Tax Returns
The benefits of outsourcing your Operational Accounting & Reporting needs
VAT is to be applied in the UAE at a 5% rate starting January 1st, 2018 with certain exceptions. VAT will provide a new source of revenue that ensures the delivery of high quality public services.
VAT Registration in UAE
VAT registration in UAE is now available in the FTA online portal
With the expanding challenges postured by the nonstop mechanical development and expanded rivalry, fruitful associations have begun outsourcing their normal business operations, capacities, procedures and exercises to put stock in accomplices. At the point when these administrations are outsourced to an accomplished firm, authoritative business overhead costs are limited and quality results are expanded, as they shape some portion of the Service Level Agreement. You would then be able to concentrate on your center business, keeping your clients glad.VAT registration in UAE is now available in the FTA online portal
At Rccess, bookkeeping isn’t only a procedure or capacity; it is as we would see it the main clear and successful device that empowers better and more viable business choices. As your accomplice in better business basic leadership, we comprehend the difficulties you face to take better business choices consistently. We pride ourselves on our responsibility regarding have a customer accomplice at your administration, and will have one purpose of contact for your business. Working in groups, we will outline your bookkeeping operations to suit your organization’s center destinations.
Our group of prepared and qualified bookkeeping experts represent considerable authority in operational bookkeeping, finance, tax collection, and budgetary answering to enable your organization to stay centered at its center movement without dismissing its numbers and execution measurements
For larger companies VAT registration in UAE is required by 1 January 2018, and as such businesses should immediately consider the timeline requirement given their turnover profile and the other registration requirements.
Business’ VAT-related responsibilities:
- Record financial transactions and make sure financial records are accurate and up to date
- Charge VAT on taxable goods or services
- Keep business records as to allow the government to ensure things are right
- If you have charged more VAT than paid, you have to pay the difference to the government, and if you have paid more VAT than charged, you can reclaim the difference
- Ensure that your company’s ERP is equipped to capture the above and able to report and produce required VAT reports
A reliable VAT consultant in Dubai, and the UAE, we at Rccess will ensure a smooth transition for your business when VAT Registration in UAE and will help you adapt to the changes by identifying the impact of VAT on your business, in addition to:
- Creating a VAT implementation strategy
- Identifying and preventing tax risks
- Managing tax accounting issues
- Meeting compliance obligations
- Training staff and executives on dealing with and planning VAT and its impact on the business and pricing
- Developing roadmaps and a resourcing plan to identify the work necessary for regular reporting and submission of required VAT returns
Our Latest Insights
Frequently Asked Questions
How do refunds work?
Open a refund request with us and we can work with you to resolve it ASAP.
Can I pay using AMEX?
Yes, we accept all major credit cards, including AMEX, so rack up those points!
Is there a bulk-buy discount?
We have corporate and enterprise arrangements that our pricing team can assist with on a case-by-case basis. Contact Us for info.
Is there a minimum contract term?
No! The beauty of our service is that you can cancel anytime you need to — no questions asked.
Do I need an SSL certificate?
This depends on whether your plan to process the payment on your site or not. We recommend using a third-party provider to unburden yourself.