S/4HANA runs only on SAP HANA, SAP’s flagship in-memory computing database.
Reduced Total Cost of Ownership
The adoption of S/4HANA is a cost efficient option when you consider the fact that you are able to combine all the analytical
The end user interface of SAP S/4HANA is completely SAP Fiori driven.
SAP S/4HANA is one of the products from SAP that is driving cloud adoption by businesses.
SAP S/4HANA brings unparalleled simplicity to the management and administration of the complete IT landscape
Users can be permitted to create queries to extract data as necessary, which is generally limited in non-HANA databases.
Simple, Flexible Pricing
Rccess Has Created a Value Based Program To Offer Organizations An Outcome Based and Non Disruptive Journey to S/4HANA.
[wpcs show_flags=0 width=’300px’ txt_type=’desc’]
What You Can Expect from Rccess’s Provide The Best Next Generation ERP Suite S/4HANA
Take control and run a live business with SAP S/4HANA and experience the power of a digital core.
What is SAP S/4HANA?
SAP S/4HANA is proving to be SAP’s most successful ERP system. SAP’s involvement with ERP solutions dates back to 1979 when SAP R/2 was launched. In 1992, SAP R/3 was introduced and we have continued to see improvements as the product has evolved from SAP ERP in 2004 to SAP S/4HANA in 2015. The launch of this 4th generation SAP ERP solution is timely, as it has coincided with new technologies and concepts that are driving global business operations, such as cloud services and mobile computing.
SAP S/4HANA is a real-time enterprise resource management suite for digital business. It is built on our advanced in-memory platform,SAP HANA, and offers a personalised, consumer-grade user experience with SAP Fiori. Deployable in the cloud or on premise, Rccess SAP S/4HANA can drive instant value across all lines of business – no matter your industry or business size.
SAP S/4HANA is the digital core – the nerve centre – of your entire business. It consolidates internal and external elements into a single, living structure that goes beyond traditional ERP software. In other words, it connects all of your processes, provides you with live information and insights, and seamlessly integrates your enterprise with the digital world at large.
Rccess has classified the enablers into key areas, which include the following:
- Agility/Speed for quicker data access with agile tools. The agility of SAP S/4HANA lets organizations achieve more with data. For instance, a team dealing with finance could run real-time jobs in batches without it having to wait for the jobs to complete.
- Productivity is improved using the Fiori SAP UX powered by SAP HANA as the new UI. While Fiori isn’t new, the processing power and speed that HANA provides help unlock Fiori’s potential. This advantage is available across SAP S/4HANA and SAP SoH HANA and offers KPIs in real time that provides users access to several transactions using a single app.
- Operational monitoring with SAP Lumira and SAP HANA. This enables organizations to directly report from the native ERP database and avoid delays in data export that can raise questions about an organization’s data integrity. SAP Lumira and SAP HANA Live help organizations report in real time with enhanced visibility in order to make quicker decisions.
- Simplification is an advantage that can be more closely associated with SAP S/4HANA.
- Cross-functional transparency, an advantage of SAP S/4HANA and SAP HANA, enables a consistent and dependable workflow.
- Digitalization is the last enabler identified by Rccess. The Fiori UX and SAP HANA offers the flexibility and power to build a solid foundation for creating and implementing a digital strategy. Rccess makes available end-to-end digital solutions that help drive value and innovation, improve productivity, and improve considerably an organization’s client and user experience.
We think about Email Marketing
Frequently Asked Questions
How do refunds work?
Open a refund request with us and we can work with you to resolve it ASAP.
Can I pay using AMEX?
Yes, we accept all major credit cards, including AMEX, so rack up those points!
Is there a bulk-buy discount?
We have corporate and enterprise arrangements that our pricing team can assist with on a case-by-case basis. Contact Us for info.
Is there a minimum contract term?
No! The beauty of our service is that you can cancel anytime you need to — no questions asked.
Do I need an SSL certificate?
This depends on whether your plan to process the payment on your site or not. We recommend using a third-party provider to unburden yourself.