Financial Analysis Services
Financial analysis services outsourcing is the process by which companies outsource financial analysis services esource intensive operations like accounting, bookkeeping, payroll processing, financial auditing, accounting, taxation and credit management to third parties. Outsourcing financial analysis services ensures better quality, lower cost and easier management.
A preferred outsourcing destination for over 80% of today’s Fortune 500 companies is India. India is considered as the hub for IT and BPO services and is one of the most preferred destinations for financial analysis services outsourcing. The magnitude and scale of the finance and accounting services outsourcing process is best exemplified by the fact that over 50% of India’s BPO revenues are accounted for from the BFSI (Banking, Financial Services and Insurance) segment.
Is your organization looking for expert financial analysis services at a cost-effective price? Outsource to Rccess Technologies and get access to the best in financial analysis services.
What are the benefits of outsourcing financial analysis services?
Outsourcing financial analysis services to India can provide your organization with a host of benefits which include the following:
- Enhanced decision making abilities due to faster and more accurate data analysis
- Improved service levels, a result of better technology usage providing access to the latest data
- Reduced costs (Up to 30-50%), improved service and enhanced quality – generating value for all stake holders concerned
- Complete transparency with improved financial reporting in accordance to regulatory compliance specifications as specified by laws like the Sarbanes-Oxley Act
- Better knowledge management to enhance the corporate bottom line
What are the financial analysis services offered by Rccess Technologies?
Rccess Technologies provide a host services in the area of financial analysis services outsourcing. These include:
- Financial analysis and research
- Corporate financial statements
- Analysis of financial statements – monthly, quarterly, and annual management reports
- Analysis of portfolio structures
- Analysis of prospectuses and offer documents
- Ad-hoc reports and industry reports (fact books and competitor analysis)
- Creation and maintenance of databases and libraries
- Financial ratio analysis, break-even analysis, NPV and IRR analysis
- Board of directors and audit committee presentations on financial results and EHS compliance