Rccess is looking for a Linux system administrator for the Technical Operations team to oversee, manage, maintain and improve the infrastructure, systems and development tools used daily by our growing teams of software engineers. If you are passionate about GNU/Linux system administration and about providing ever improving tools, development and testing environments to enable and empower the software engineering teams, you are the person we’re looking for.
Key Responsibilities :
- Working knowledge of complex web hosting configuration components, including firewalls, load balancers, web and database servers
- Excellent working knowledge of CentOS and Ubuntu
- Proficient in writing shell scripts.
- Design, configure, install and maintain OS/DB/Webserver cluster, VMware and storage solutions including RAID, and SAN/NAS technology.
- Well versed in combination of Apache, Nagios, Tomcat,PHP, MySQL, Java, VMWare, FIM solutions, Intrusion Detection System like OSSEC, DNS Server, SVN – ability to deploy, support, and diagnose real issues for a production environment
- Experience with Sendmail SNMP, SSH, SFTP and Iptables
- Should have experience in managing the SVN
- Understanding of Hardware which also include storage devices, either its a SAN, NAS with iSCSI, FC.
- Should have worked on amazon web services (nice to have).
- Server Maintenance, Backups, Performance Audit & Logging.
- Should have knowledge and experience of security policy implementation and Audit
- Should have knowledge and experience of user access control, management and Audit
- Should have experience in offline OS and application patch updation