Opening for an SEO cum Digital Marketing Executive with prior experience handling SEO and Digital Marketing for Service Industry and News Website.
1. Google Analytics Knowledge.
2. Basics of PPC (Pay Per Click) knowledge.
3. GTM (Google Tag Manager would be an additional benefit).
4. Thorough knowledge of link building and should be open to thinking out of the box especially when it comes to link building.
5. Must be able to resolve On-page and Website Analysis.
6. Social Media will be an additional benefit.
Responsibilities and Exposure:
- To do search engine optimization (on-page and off-page)
- To upload content and regularly check the functionality of all the websites, increase organic traffic on all websites
- To run paid ad campaigns on GoogleAdWords, Facebook, Taboola,
- Outbrain and other affiliate ads websites.
- Performing SEO activities for websites and can help improve our search engine rankings as well provide detailed reports on trends & growth opportunities.
- Should be very familiar with all googleanalytics features and have the ability to make helpful deductions from the data which can help improve marketing activities and search engine rankings.
- Work with edit and sales teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analyticstools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., ClickEquations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM