- Provide technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration for client engagement from definition phase through implementation.
- Review work of development team.
- Recognize system deficiencies and implement effective solutions.
- Create and execute development plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Consistently deliver high-quality services to our clients. Facilitate team and client meetings effectively.
- Keep development team well informed of changes within the organization and general corporate news.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change.
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills and can handle multiple projects from scratch
- Work with analysis, development & implementation team to ensure successful project execution and delivery in cost effective and timely manner
- Working knowledge of Core JAVA, Spring, Hibernate, AngularJS, Web Services/Web API, Cloud applications etc
- Understanding of technologies like PHP/Java/C#/Restful APIs/Web Services/SQL Server/MVC, etc or equivalent
- Experience working with multiple platform and technology stack is preferred
- Strong IT background with a maximum of 2 years’ experience in planning and executing projects