Job description : –
- Ability to generate detailed design and documentation based on the given high level.
- Ability to estimate the effort required.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Database operations
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Produce high quality software code as per the company standards
- Prepare and perform unit and integration testing and take defects found to closure.
- Ability to take module-level ownership. Should be able to work without supervision.
- Knowledge and awareness of all phases of software development lifecycle Provide technical guidance to junior members of the team.
- Contribute to organizational initiatives like recruitment, cultural activities, learning, etc.
- Estimate work independently.
- Undertake code review independently.
- Primarily focused on programming and debugging code.
- Struts 1.x MVC Framework
- Hibernate & JPA
- Apache, Nginx, Tomcat and Glassfish
- Unix /Linux
- Restful Web service using jersey
Nice To Have Skills
- JSON & XML
- Web application Frond end technologies like JSF, Angular 2